Sunday, September 8, 2013

VCMP ... Winner!


I can't thank you guys enough for all of the VCMP participation! I am overwhelmed by how much participation that there was... To date, there are 122 cards in the InLinkz and I've seen even more cards done with the sketch lately. I'm so happy to see so many of these and I'm so proud of you all for your participation with Operation Write Home!


Without further ado.. I used random.org to pick a winner from the inLinkz and the lucky winner out of 122 is number 61, Miss Cheryl L.

I went and borrowed A copy of Chery's cute sketch card from her blog, Paper Morsels. I've got some newer links that I still need to go check out, but I remember Cheryl L's for her cute snowman.




Thanks again, all of you. . . Ill be in touch with Cheryl to get her the blog candy snowflake and don't worry, there's lots more yet to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thank you! I sent along my info! -Cheryl