Sunday, June 9, 2013

More Sketch #175

Did I mention how much I love this sketch?

I made a few more this week... and just wanted to share because I am really, really having fun with this layout.


I really had a lot of fun using inchie-stamps and small punches and sentiments.


This is also such a fun way to use up scraps!!! These were left over from my one-page-wonder scraps.


Little squares - perfect for adding buttons. :)

And now the outtakes... don't you hate it when a card refuses to participate and flops over in the middle of a photo shoot, just as you snap the photo?


On the other hand, that is a cute boy in the background. :)



post signature

2 comments:

Paula S. said...

You rocked this sketch on every one of these cards and it probably comes as no surprise to you that my favorite is the Red, White and Blue but the hearts are a close second. I didn't give this sketch a go but maybe I should. :)

yanmaneee said...

nike off white
balenciaga shoes
hermes belts for men
calvin klein outlet
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy boost 350 v2
yeezy 350
yeezy 700
lebron shoes
moncler