Sunday, April 21, 2013

Buzz and Bumble!

Hello!

I thought I would post some cards made with my favorite new products today... it seems like every new campaign, I have a favorite line of CTMH goodies and this Spring/Summer it is the Buzz & Bumble line. I love these!

Here are three cards I made with the Workshop on the Go kit - I bought this specifically because I love the stamp set inside. :) I hope to collect all of the B&B sets - but this one was a must have! I haven't made the workshop pages yet, maybe I will do that later too.

Cards! I followed some of my favorite Deconstructed Sketches. Thanks, Jen, for the awesome sketches! They are also one of my favorite things.


The embossing folder, and fuzzy leaves are not CTMH. The embossing folder is by Friskars and it was another must-have this spring because of the honeycomb pattern. I've got so many bee and honey themed projects already this spring! I think that bees are in this year. :)  I achieved the honeycomb paper look by sanding down the white core paper after embossing.


I did a lot of heat embossing with Cocoa powder for my sentiments. :)
In this card, the honeycomb pattern is on a patterned paper (Not embossed.) I love this paper!!


I love the little embellishments, that look like melted wax seals and little wooden shaped flowers and bees. I'm also in love with the sparkle assortment in this kit. I must have more of these! :)

Thanks for stopping by to see my Buzz and Bumble cards. I'll leave a list of products used and of course I am still enabling others with my CTMH website that you can shop from 24-7 if you love the Close To My Heart products like I do. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!

***********

The Buzz and Bumble Workshop set (G1054) is $29.95 and includes all of the papers, stamp set, embellishments and sparkles shown above. Separately, you can get:
Brown Sparkle Assortment, Z1753 - $2.95
Buzz & Bumble Assortment, Z1831 - $5.95
Buzz & Bumble Paper Pack, X7164B - $9.95

The colors featured in this line are Champagne, Cocoa, Creme Brulee, Goldrush, Sunset and Sweet Leaf - I used a little of all of these inks and markers for the projects as well as some White Daisy and Cocoa Embossing powders.

Also used in these projects:
Card Chatter - Sympathy (The "Thanks" Stamp), D1476 - &17.95
Clear Buttons, Z1391 - $1.25 (Clearance!)
Color Ready Kraft Borders (Retired)
CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge - to cut the marquee shapes for the sentiments.




post signature

1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful collection of cards! I love the earthy tones and honeycomb backgrounds, and I love it when you can sand an embossed image for a whole new look! NJ on all!