Saturday, September 10, 2011

September Expressions

 

What a wild end to the summer – I just realized that I have NO posts since my last kit from Express the Moment. Sorry!!! We have been so busy squeezing in some last camping trips and fun things before the summer is over. We’ve had some beautiful weather and some really fun times!

Just in case I need another reminder that school is now upon us. . . I got to work with this month’s Expressions card kit from ETM. I just don’t know where Kim finds these great products. . . this month’s kit is packed with some great papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee’s Old School collection. What a fun chance to make some neat back to school projects like thank you cards for teachers, and good luck cards for kids! 

ETM_Sept11.11

This month ETM is joining forces with “Page Maps” – there is a whole page of their card map samples in the kit. I cut out a few, and placed them next to the cards that I made from the “maps” so you could see. Card Maps from the Page Maps site have always been one of my favorites. If you visit their site, you can find tons of card and page layout ideas that you can download and print for free. I keep mine in a binder. . . what a great resource!

 

ETM_Sept2.11ETM_Sept3.11ETM_Sept6.11

A few more cards: I did use my Cricut to cut this apple and bus (Doodlecharms) because I just couldn’t help it. Back to school is so fun. Don’t you think?  You can click on any of these photos to see them larger if you like.

ETM_Sept4.11   ETM_Sept1.11

More cards. . . I do love the letter stickers in this kit, and there are several buttons and some red and white bakers’ twine. There are some adorable circular shaped felt embellishments and some really great clear acrylic layovers that are very fun to work with. All of these things are in the kit for just $15 . . . don’t forget to swing by the Express the Moment Blog too for more fun examples of things that you can make from other ETM kits.

ETM_Sept5.11ETM_Sept7.11

ETM_Sept9.11ETM_Sept8.11ETM_Sept10.11

Hey, before you go, take a look at this handsome 6th grade fella. I can’t believe that this is the last year of grade school, where did THAT time go? I suppose that I had better get to work on his grade school scrap book, maybe I will be able to share some of that later this month. Thanks for stopping by!

014

No comments: