Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! It's 2011. . . a new fresh start for my scrappy little blog. . . I have a few good news tidbits for all of you! First of all, here is your invitation to join me for this years' paper engineering projects! There will be a lot of them, I'm sure!



Don't forget to add my page to favorites, or join me on Facebook for updates and new projects!

And now the news!

After careful consideration (ok, about two seconds) I have decided to continue to be a consultant for Close To My Heart. . . I can't wait to share all of the new fun things with you that CTMH has to offer this year. There are some REALLY great new products and new idea books coming. Let me know if you would like a hard copy in the mail. . . you can also continue your CTMH shopping on my site, 24/7 . I am expecting a package of new-years goodies in the mail any day now. If it wasn't 8 below zero outside, I would probably be sitting on the front step, stalking the delivery guy! Here's a little hint. . . butterflies! Oh, I can't wait!

Kim has graciously accepted to continue to put up with my scrap insanity and I will continue to help out with the Expressions card kits this year from Express the Moment. If you're not already getting ETM kits by mail, now is a great time to sign up. There are card kits, scrapbooking kits, recipe kits, and this year. . . page kits! I can't wait to see what these are all about. Stop by ETM to take a look!

I will also continue to have tutorials, templates, and many card and page ideas this year. I have decided to make a resolution to work on more scrapbook PAGES this year too . . . although I haven't yet decided if I will be making this years' album a 12x12 or an 8.5 x 11.

How about you. . . do you have any requests for techniques, projects or products this year? I am taking requests to get my new years' mojo flowing. As always, thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to also stop by Operation Write Home. . . my favorite organization for inspiration and warm fuzzies. Won't you make it a resolution to join me in making a few cards for the troops this year? Today's invitation comes to you by way of a layout idea from Stars & Stamps - Sketch #50. Print these weekly sketch ideas and you will never run out of card layouts. . .

Thanks for stopping by, and Happy New Year to YOU! 
post signature

7 comments:

Julie said...

YEAH Nancy I look forward to another Yr of your AMAZING ideas! Oh and getting started on our card swap again!! he he Hugs Julie

Paula S. said...

Wonderful card! I always look forward to checking out your blog and seeing you post over at OWH. Happy New Year!

Julie said...

Great card, Nancy! I love the color palette. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

Great card. I like the colors and coordination of all the flower elements.

Sharon Huffman said...

Love the card and will be stalking.... er following you from now on!

Unknown said...

nike free, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, longchamp, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, air max, ugg boots, replica watches, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, nike air max, louboutin, nike free, ugg boots, nike roshe run, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry, louis vuitton, louis vuitton

Unknown said...

nike free, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, longchamp, gucci outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, air max, ugg boots, replica watches, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, jordan shoes, nike air max, louboutin, nike free, ugg boots, nike roshe run, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, cheap oakley sunglasses, sac longchamp, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry, louis vuitton, louis vuitton