Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Get Ready For Some Luv

I had to use up the rest of my red and white paper from Christmas so that I can justify investing in some cute Valentine's Day paper that I have had my eye on. Out with the old scrap . . . in with the new!

These cute papers and stickers by Doodlebug Design worked out just as great for V-day as they did for Christmas. Remember Tiffani's cute tin? I used the scraps from the tin, and added a few glitter stickers and cut out the hugs and kisses on the Cricut. My mind forgets which cartridge I used. . . I would get up and look, but I am *just that lazy* right now. :)

More Valentines coming soon - I got some extra cute paper today. My garage sale supplies sold and got me $20 in credit at IScrap today and I spent exactly $19.98 back on somebody elses' old scrap in exchange. :D Haha. . . It's like an ironic sign from the gods isn't it?


No comments: